This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigelowBotanicals
Today I am sharing my Spring Wellness tips as we embrace the new season! With the weather warming up, I have been starting a healthy routine and part of that includes enjoying delicious Bigelow® Botanicals infused water as my reward after my workouts.
The Spring season brings sunny days and more outdoor activities. In planning for the season, I attend fitness classes two or three times a week at my local gym. As I have been increasing my fitness activities, it is important for me to also increase my hydration intake.
After my workout, I am always craving something light and refreshing (but not too sweet). Ever since I heard about Bigelow® Botanicals, I look forward to enjoying them after activities.
I have enjoyed Bigelow® Tea for years as their tea is always flavorful and tasty. If you have not tried the Bigelow® Botanicals, I think you are in for a delicious treat.
The Bigelow® family has been making tea for three generations now and these cold water infusions have just enough flavor that they bring happiness and color to my day. They really are a new way to love your water!
I usually buy them online from Ralph’s so that I can have them delivered to my door.
Botanical-infused water is ready in minutes and you can even make them easily in your water bottle. They are perfect as part of a wellness plan. For more great ways to celebrate the season, check out my tips below.
Spring Wellness Tips
- Exercise at least 20 minutes a day several times a week.
- Take a walk and change up the path so that you can take in the different sights, colors, and sounds.
- Enjoy downtime by reading a book or seasonal magazine.
- Take breaks from electronics for a couple of hours or even a day if you can. There is so much to be enjoyed in the day if you let yourself be immersed in it.
- Get enough sleep and consider developing a routine that promotes relaxation. Maybe include taking a bath or writing in a journal.
- Stay hydrated with Bigelow® Botanicals cold water infusions. With zero calories and no caffeine, the fruit flavors are so much more exciting than plain water.
Print out the wellness tip guide below and attach it to your calendar or mirror to help you truly take steps to enjoy the season.
Click on the image below to purchase Bigelow® Botanicals.
These are so easy to make and are fresh every time (as the teasy come in foil packaging to maintain flavor and freshness). Pictured here are Bigelow® Botanicals Blackberry Raspberry Hibiscus and Bigelow® Botanicals Watermelon Cucumber Mint.
These Botanicals are made in the United States with quality ingredients and are a great way to hydrate. They are also available in a range of flavors:
- Bigelow® Botanicals Blackberry Raspberry Hibiscus
- Bigelow® Botanicals Blueberry Citrus Basil
- Bigelow® Botanicals Cranberry Lime Honeysuckle
- Bigelow® Botanicals Strawberry Lemon Orange Blossom
- Bigelow® Botanicals Watermelon Cucumber Mint
Every one of these flavors has zero calories are non-GMO, and they are caffeine-free. I truly believe I drink more water because of them. Water isn’t boring anymore.
I hope you enjoyed these spring wellness tips and I encourage you to try Bigelow® Botanicals. Click to add a refreshing drink idea to your wellness plan.