One of my favorite things this time of year is to receive all the holiday cards that come from friends and family. Every year, I like to save the most recent year's photos as a reminder of those I do not see very often. Over the years, I have used different methods to store these photos so I thought I would share a few ideas on organizing holiday cards.
1) Put them all of the cards in a small photo album. First I trim the photo from the card and then insert the photo into a small photo book. It also makes a nice prayer book.
2) Cut the photos of the cards with a circle punch and create a family tree. When my kids were smaller, I would do this to help them remember those relatives they did not see very often.
3) Take a photo of each card and upload them to a digital picture frame. It is a great way to enjoy the photos all year long. You can also create an electronic photo album by year on your computer.
4) Take a photo of each card and upload it to your contacts on your smart phone.
5) Put the cards you received this year in an envelope or file. Keep them near your address book or contact list. Keep by family each year, or just keep the most recent year.
Do you keep photo cards you receive? What do you do with your photo cards?