This easy Corn Tomato and Zucchini Salad is not only super easy to make, but it is also inexpensive to make and good for you too!
It is easy to make since it only has a few ingredients and it goes great with just about any meal. like to serve it with fish, beef, and anything made on the barbecue.
Hello Friends! I hope you had a great weekend. We took a quick road trip and as much fun as it is to get out of town for a couple of days, there is truly no place like home. We barbecued on and home on Sunday night and watched a little hockey.
We had a version of this simple vegetable salad on the side, so I thought I would share this version with you. It is sort of a cross between a corn salsa and a succotash.
Made with tomatoes, zucchini, and corn, it is a great way to serve any vegetables you may have on hand. Super easy to make and great when you need a quick side dish recipe for a barbecue or meal.
You can also serve this with a light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing in place of the olive oil. I have been trying to incorporate lighter foods so if you are on the Weight Watchers Freestyle program, the recipe is just about 1 point as is. You can also add some cilantro and jalapeno to make it more of a side salsa. It is so flexible!
You can use fresh corn, but canned corn works fine too. The freshness of all of these raw ingredients makes this a great light side salad.
For more great side dish salads, check out:
- Broccoli Pasta Salad – Great as a side dish or as a meal idea for lunch.
- Mango Arugula Salad – A lovely change with fresh arugula and mango slices.
- Quick and Easy Mediterranean Salad – Tomatoes, garbanzo beans and feta make this salad extra special and colorful.
- Creamy Macaroni Salad – Fresh peppers and creamy dressing make this a favorite year-round
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe!
Corn Tomato and Zucchini Salad
Easy Corn Tomato and Zucchini Salad
- 1 cup or can sweet corn
- 2 zucchini diced
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch of pepper
- In a bowl combined corn, zucchini, and tomatoes.
- In a separate bowl combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and blend well.
- Pour oil mixture over vegetables.
- Toss and serve.
More Zucchini Recipes
- Zucchini and Tomatoes Recipe – Sauteed in minutes on your stovetop.
- Zucchini Boats. Made with ground beef, a tomato-based sauce, and cheese, these are delicious and flavorful!
- Best Ever Zucchini Bread – moist and buttery and full of summer goodness.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.