Well today is about the mid-point of the month already. Doesn't it seem like we just turned the page on a new year the other day? I have several things I wanted to get done this month.
What I have done so far:
- Cleaned out refrigerator
- Put away holiday decorations
- Shopped the white sales for linens
- Reviewed home and auto insurance policies
- Donated extra gifts received at Christmas
- Started a savings account for this year's holidays
Now, my biggest distraction (non-social media related) is the new season of TV shows. I love Property Brothers, Scandal, Nashville and now The Carrie Diaries. They are welcome distractions and I enjoy all of them. I usually record them so that I can skim through the commercials when I sit down to watch, which actually saves a lot of time.
What is still on my list:
- Send a cookie care package to my son (I am baking right now)
- Prepare tax records for accountant (sigh, not a favorite task)
- Plan a Superbowl Party (I am more about the food and people than the game)
- Reorganize home office (really more of a desk, I will be posting on this one later this month)
What is on your to do list this month? I hope that you have entering this giveaway on your list. I would love for one of my readers to win. To read more about how I strive to be productive, read my post on productivity.