This Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe is one I have had since middle school. I still use it today because it is so darn simple to make and it takes traditional garlic bread a step up.
The sesame and poppy seeds from the (aff) Salad Supreme spice are a fun twist on a dinner roll.
What I also like about this recipe is that you can just make one, or dozens in no time for a big family meal. These are also great for gatherings and wine tastings.
I made this the other night when we came back from New York and my refrigerator was pretty bare. I cannot wait to show you photos from the trip last weekend. The beautiful fall colors were abound and I seriously wanted to just take photos of all of the colorful trees all day. It felt good to kick around some leaves as we do not get to do that here in Southern California very often.
We stayed in New Jersey and took the train into New York City. I will post more about that trip soon.
In the mean time. Here is the recipe for the garlic bread.
Easy Cheese Garlic Bread
Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 6 5" rolls
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- ¾ cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon Salad Supreme spice
- Cut sandwich rolls in half and spread with mayonnaise.
- Spread a light layer of crushed garlic .
- Top each bread with about 2 tablespoon of shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle Salad Supreme spice on top. About ½ teaspoon per bread.
- Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes until cheese is bubbling.
Timesaver Tip: You can save some time without compromising flavor by using the prepared chopped garlic - found in the vegetable section at the grocers!
How is your week going?