This Easy Breakfast Sandwich recipe is a quick and tasty breakfast option. It is great for making ahead or taking on the road for those busy mornings. Made with eggs, cheese, English muffins and bacon, they are hearty too.
It can be assembled in a few minutes, and starts with frying an egg.
Then bursting the yolk so it fully cooks.
Adding some cheese…
Then adding some cooked bacon. I liked to cook my bacon on a stove, but you can also make it in the microwave or oven.
To build a nice meal.
Easy Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 4 English muffins
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded or sliced
- 8 bacon slices
- Fry bacon in a frying pan over medium heat and drain on paper towels
- or cook bacon in the microwave.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry egg over medium heat until egg white is white, burst egg yolk and cook another minute or so until set.
- While egg is frying, toast english muffins.
- Place toasted muffin half on a plate and layer egg, cheese and cooked bacon slices
- Top with second half of muffin.
To keep warm, wrap in foil. These are a great breakfast for kids that have zero period practice and are not able to eat breakfast right away. They are also good for kids that run out the door because they are late for school because they slept in after a long night of homework.
It’s time for a breakfast party! Check out what some of my other fabulous blogger friends created for this month’s breakfast recipe party!
Taco Bell Breakfast Healthy Copy Cat Crunch Wraps from Maybe I Will
Eggs and Veggies Super Food Breakfast from 100 Directions
Caramel Apple Coffee Cake from Occasionally Crafty
Easy Breakfast Sandwich from Organized Island
Do you make breakfast sandwiches?