This Chicken Soup with Rotisserie Chicken recipe is made in about 20 minutes for those really busy evenings!
Let’s face it, sometimes you need a super quick dinner idea. This Chicken Soup with Rotisserie Chicken is so easy to make and is perfect for those hectic evenings. It is also wonderfully comforting and goes great with some crusty bread or a sandwich.
I used organic chicken broth, which also speeds up the recipe process. Chicken broth is a great staple to keep in your pantry as it can be used in soups and sauces.
Chicken Soup with Rotisserie Chicken
I just love using a rotisserie chicken to help speed up the dinner process. This soup is warm and filling on a cold evening and comes together in less than 30 minutes. You can add any kind of noodles you want. I had macaroni, so that is what I used. You can also use bow-tie pasta or wide egg noodles.
This soup is good to have when cold and flu season rolls around, as there is nothing more comforting than hot chicken soup when you or someone in your family is feeling under the weather.
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 carrots, cleaned, peeled and sliced into ¼" circles
- 1 cup macaroni noodles or egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Remove skin from rotisserie chicken.
- Dice chicken and set aside
- In a large pot, add chicken broth and carrots.
- Add 2 cups diced chicken and store the remaining for another recipe
- Heat over medium heat until boiling.
- Add noodles and boil per package directions until pasta is firm.
- Add salt and basil.