These suggestions for Budget Meals will help you kick off the new year with a dinner menu plan for each day of the month. Save money and time with a plan for meals.
Well, here we are at year’s end like no other. What a year it has been and I think we are all ready to say goodbye to 2020. Planning Budget Meals for the new year can be a little daunting.
Today I am sharing a January Menu Plan Template Printable that you can use to plan your weekly menu. In fact, there are three to choose from so you can change them up or use your favorite style. If you want to jot down a weekly meal plan, you can use our free weekly meal templates.
Budget Meal Menu Planning Tips
- Plan your meal around your grocery store sales.
- Know what vegetables and fruits are in season during the spring, summer, fall and winter so you can use them in recipes.
- Freeze meats and meals when you get them at a really good price and use them later.
- Consider ingredients that you can use more than once to avoid waste.
- Incorporate leftovers with a new twist.
- Make a recipe binder or an online folder for recipes you want to try.
- Only save recipes that are really good. The ones that are not so good are not worth spending money trying to tweak them into something your family might like.
Budget Meals for January
You can just print this out by right clicking this link and sending it to a printer. =>. 31 Day Meal Plan . It is meant to be used to plan what works in your home. You can certainly substitute the meals with a different dish, but one thing you can be assured of is that every family tested recipe listed can be found on this website.
All you need to do is type in the title of the recipe in our search bar (located on the top right, underneath our title images). You can use this search area for other recipes too!
If you found this menu helpful, please consider sharing or pinning it as it helps others see our site.
In the book, there are sections on:
- How to build your first meal plan and start building from there.
- How to find the best recipes online and offline.
- Suggestions to cook an ingredient once and then use it in leftovers.
- Calculating your savings once you start meal planning – even if you just cook a couple of times a week.
- What you need to consider nutritional and dietary needs in building a plan.
- How to save even more money when grocery shopping.
We hope you enjoyed these Budget Meals ideas, If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Happy New Year!!