Melted Snowman Bark is the perfect treat to give to your friends and family this holiday season.
Made with white chocolate and different types of candy, this easy snowman bark recipe is a great recipe to get the whole family into the holiday spirit.
This fun winter treat is one of our easy winter recipes you will want to bookmark for later.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
Tasty. This melted snowman chocolate bark is made with different types of your favorite candy, making it a delicious fun treat for the Christmas season.
Easy Recipe. Made with just a few simple ingredients, this is one of the easiest holiday recipes ever.
Festive & Fun. This is always a fun recipe to make. The bark has the appearance of a melted snowman.
Great Activity. Making this candy can be fun activity for holiday parties, Christmas activity or cookie swaps. Everyone can decorate their own snowman.
These look so cute on the holiday dessert table.
Melted Snowman Ingredients
- candy melts
- pretzel sticks
- mini m&ms or Reese's pieces
- candy eyeballs
- orange sprinkles
See recipe card for quantities.
Equipment and Kitchen Tools
- sharp knife
- wax paper
- cookie sheet
- small microwave-safe bowl
Substitutions & Variations
- peanut butter cup hat
- white almond bark
- snowman earmuffs - cut fruit roll ups and use to make earmuffs with a chocolate candy for the earpiece.
- marshmallow head - use a marshmallow to make snowman heads that .
How to Make White Chocolate Snowman Bark
Step 1 - Melt Candy melts
Step 2 - Spoon dollops of candy melt mixture on cookie sheet or tray prepared with wax paper.
Step 3 - Cut Reese's candy in half and use the candy pieces as hats.
Step 4 - Add the candy eyes to each snowman.
Step 5 - Add the carrot nose to each one.
Step 6 - Add m&m buttons and pretzel arms.
Let snowman bark set before serving.
Store the snowman bark in an airtight container.
Be sure to use wax paper or parchment paper. Parchment paper will prevent your candy bark from sticking to the pan and will make it easy to remove once it is set.
Add toppings immediately. Once the chocolate is spread, add your toppings immediately. This will help them to adhere to the chocolate
Cool the candy bark completely. This will help it to set properly.
To speed up the setting process, you can refrigerate the candy bark until the chocolate is set.
Can I add other toppings to the candy bark?
Yes get creative with topping for your melted snowmen. You can use chopped nuts, dried fruits, other candies, pretzels, candy sprinkles, or even crumbled cookies.
How should I store Candy bark?
Store the candy bark in an airtight container. This will help it to keep fresh
More Winter Season Tasty Treats
Melted Snowman Bark
- 1 12 oz. package of white candy melts
- 16 pretzel sticks
- 8 Reeses minis
- 32 candy eyeballs
- 48 red and green mini M&Ms
- 16 orange jimmie sprinkles
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper onto cooling racks or a large baking sheet.
- Break the pretzel sticks in half, set aside.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the Reeses minis in half, set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt candy melts by microwaving on 30 second increments, stirring in between.
- Once the candy melts are melted, use a spoon to pour a bit of the candy onto the parchment, and use the back of the spoon to swirl it around into a round circle, about 3 ½ - 4 inches wide.
- Before the chocolate has a chance to set, decorate with a Reeses mini half for the hat, candy eyeballs, an orange jimmie sprinkle nose, M&M buttons, and pretzel stick arms.
- Allow the candy to set for 1 hour, then store in an airtight container.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for the season that the entire family is sure to love and also a few things that I don’t share here.