This Vodka Lemonade Martini is a perfect way to celebrate the arrival of a new year! Note: This content is intended for those 21 and over.
We made these delicious martinis with strawberry lemonade for New Year's eve and they were a hit. So easy to make and they look nice and festive. A nice change from champagne.
Are you ready to celebrate New Year's Eve? We are staying in town this year and will be celebrating with friends. New Year's Eve is a fun time to toast to the new year. It amazes me how quickly the years go by. Last year was a good year as far as getting some organizing projects done. I was able to organize my pantry, my craft supplies and my bills.
This is one of those SUPER easy cocktails that takes only a couple of ingredients. These are fun for New Years Eve because of their golden color.
This recipe I am sharing today is perfect for toasting to the new year. It not only makes a fun New Year's Eve cocktail, it is also great for a girls night in.
This martini recipe is a little the sweet side, so I can see my girlfriends enjoying it a bit more than my guy friends.
Be sure to try my pink martini drink recipe too!
- honey vodka
- lemonade or strawberry lemonade
More Cocktail Recipes
Vodka Lemonade Martini
- Cocktail shaker
- martini glass
- 2 ounces Smirnoff Honey Vodka
- 4 ounces Lemonade or Strawberry Lemonade in the juice section of the grocery store
- Wet the rims of a chilled martini glass and dip in a plate of sugar to coat rim. Let dry a few minutes.
- Shake the vodka and lemonade over ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Drain into a martini
- Please drink responsibly and have a designated driver if you go out.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!