Graduation season is here! It is so important to honor those special graduates in our lives, but it can get expensive too. I always want to celebrate graduations so we came up with some inexpensive gift ideas for graduation that won’t break the bank. Gifts on a budget are the best! These are also great end of year gifts for students.
Check out our list of high school graduation gifts on a budget. It really helps when you can save money on gifts for many. Be sure to check out our Graduation Gift Basket ideas too!
We happily receive announcements from friends and family that are graduating from preschool to high school. While I wonder, how does it all happen so fast? I am also thinking, how can I acknowledge them all?
While I realize that the gift of money is probably the most popular (and maybe the most desired), my budget is telling me to look for other options. I have some great inexpensive ideas to give graduation gifts on a budget.
Most of the announcements I received this year are for high school graduations. I thought I would share with you some other inexpensive gift options that are still very useful and all the suggestions are less than $15.
Don’t forget to bookmark this page.
Graduation Gifts on A Budget
- Journal book – for their notes, action items, bullet journals, and other thoughts with a sentiment written inside.
- Travel Mug – with some coffee, tea, or hot chocolate packets. Nice for those study sessions they will be having in college.
- Books – a finance book or local guidebook (if the recipient is going away to college).
- Speaking of books, this cookbook could be super helpful!
- Framed Inspiration – take a favorite quote or inspiring poem and frame it.
- Tote or sports bag – people always need these for the gym, beach, or hiking explorations.
- Weekend getaway bag – something for them to take what they need on a weekend trip.
- Gas Gift cards – always appreciated when I give these.
- This mini hot pot cooker can help them save money by making a meal in their room.
- Gift cards for ice cream or cool treats!
- Gift Bag or Basket – with highlighters, post-its, and supplies from the dollar store. See our full article on this for ideas.
- Gift cards to fast food eateries near their home (or college). Dorm food gets old fast and it is a nice way to treat them to a meal out. Think coffee, sandwich and ice cream places.
- Advice Jar – collect advice from friends and family on index cards and put them all in a jar to send off with the student.
What are your suggestions for low-cost graduation gifts? If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously! There is always something to celebrate!