Graduation season is here! Check out our list of high school graduations gifts on a budget.
We happily receive announcements from friends and family that are graduating from preschool to high school. While I wonder, how does it all happen so fast? I am also thinking, how can I acknowledge them all? While I realize that the gift of money is probably the most popular (and may be the most desired), my budget is telling me to look for other options. I have some great inexpensive ideas to give graduation gifts on a budget.
Most of the announcements I received this year are for high school graduations. I thought I would share with you some other inexpensive gift options that are still very useful and all the suggestions are less than $15.
Gifts on A Budget
- Journal book – for their notes, action items, with a sentiment written inside
- Travel Mug – with some coffee, tea or hot chocolate packets
- Books – a finance book or cookbook (or a local guidebook if the recipient is going away to college)
- Framed Inspiration – take a favorite quote or inspiring poem and frame it
- Tote or sports bag – people always need these
- Gift Bag or Basket – with highlighters, post-its, and supplies from the dollar store
- Advice Jar – collect advice from friends and family on index cards and put them all in a jar to send off with the student
What are your suggestions for non-cash graduation gifts?
This post may contain affiliate links. Your cost is the same but I make a tiny commission that helps support this site and the free resources we share, and your support is greatly appreciated! See our full disclosure policy here.