This White Chocolate Peppermint Martini is a delicious holiday cocktail made with white chocolate liqueur.
The perfect cocktail for the upcoming holiday parties or Christmas day.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
Tasty. This delicious Christmas cocktail is a wonderful combination of creamy white chocolate liqueur and whipped cream vodka.
Easy Recipe. Made with just 4 simple ingredients, this chocolate peppermint martini recipe comes together in minutes.
Festive. This perfect holiday cocktail brings Christmas cheer to any holiday party. So festive dessert cocktail for the holiday season.
White Chocolate Peppermint Martini Ingredients
- white chocolate liqueur
- whipped cream vodka
- peppermint schnapps
- corn syrup (optional)
- peppermint candies or holiday sprinkles
Equipment and Kitchen Tools
- cocktail shaker
- martini glasses
- shallow plate
See recipe card for quantities.
Substitutions and Variations
Their are many ways to decorate the rim of your glass for holiday cocktails.
- White Chocolate Syrup - Use Melted chocolate chips and you can also drizzle a bit on the inside of the glass.
- Chocolate Rim - use melted white chocolate or milk chocolate to dip the rim and dip in red sanding sugar or Christmas sprinkles
- Cookie Rim - You can also used crushed cookies to rim the glass.
How to Make a White Chocolate Martini
Step 1 - Dip the edge of the glass in corn syrup.
Step 2 - Dip the rim of a martini glass into the crushed candies.
Step 3 - Add ice to the cocktail shaker. Add vodka.
Step 2 - Add schnapps and chocolate liqueur.
Step 5 - Shake 15-30 seconds.
This delicious white chocolate peppermint martini would look great with a little garnish with a mini candy cane or marshmallow. Also, for best results, chill your martini glasses prior to serving
Can I make a batch of this Christmas martini?
Yes, this recipe can be scaled up for larger batches.
How do I make my dessert martini more flavorful?
You can add a variety of flavors to your dessert martini, such as chocolate shavings, caramel sauce, or crushed cookies. You can also add a garnish, such as a chocolate rim or a cherry
More Holiday Cocktail Recipes
White Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 4 oz. white chocolate liqueur
- 2 oz. whipped vodka
- 1 ½ oz. peppermint schnapps
- 3 tbsp. Corn syrup
- 12-15 peppermints crushed
- Candy canes for garnish optional
- To rim the glass, add the corn syrup to a small saucer, and to a separate saucer, add crushed peppermints.
- Dip the rim of the glass into the corn syrup, followed by the crushed peppermints. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice, white chocolate liqueur, vodka, and peppermint schnapps.
- Shake until well combined and chilled.
- Pour into prepared martini glass, and garnish with a candy cane (optional).
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for the season that the entire family is sure to love and also a few things that I don’t share here.