This post is sponsored by Weight Watchers International, Inc. as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. Today I am sharing a quick and tasty low points Weight Watchers® recipe.
Hello Friends! I am happy to party with Weight Watchers® today because they have really helped me achieve my lifestyle goals. I joined Weight Watchers earlier this year for several reasons. First and foremost, I really wanted to feel better in my clothes. Jeans were feeling tight and I just did not feel comfortable as I wanted to be.
Another reason is that I wanted to have more energy and feel better about myself, without sacrificing great taste. With shorts and bathing suit weather coming fast, I really wanted a program to help me take a balanced approach to my food and recipe choices. I needed a program that fit into my life easily. I honestly did not envision how seamlessly Weight Watchers would help me meet my goals.
How Weight Watchers Helps Me Meet My Goals
The new WW Freestyle program with zero points foods makes menu selection so easy! I not only save time with menu planning, I also happily have so much flexibility in what I can eat and still meet my goals.
Here are several ways WW has made it so easy for me:
- Weight Watchers new Freestyle program has new point values for all foods and helps me in determining what foods to choose and use in my recipes. I use the Weight Watchers app to track my meals in just a matter of seconds.
- Many of the foods that are in the Freestyle it easy to find TASTY snack items. I can now create new, tasty point-friendly recipes that fit into my menu planning with ease. I love that I can find many ingredients when I do my household shopping at Walmart.
- A few of my favorite snack items include
- The Giant Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream bars (these bars are only 4 points each). I love that don’t sacrifice my chocolate fix for a ton of points.
- The Oroweat® Sandwich Thins endorsed by Weight Watchers®- these tasty flat rolls completely satisfy my need for carbs and are perfect for meals and snacks. They come in several varieties and my favorite is the Whole Wheat. The recipe I am sharing today is made of these.
- I also love the JOLLY TIME® Healthy Pop® Popcorn endorsed by Weight Watchers®. This non-GMO and gluten-free popcorn is the only one endorsed by Weight Watchers and allows me to enjoy this salty snack when catching up on my shows.
- I don't have to spend a lot of time trying to figure out which snacks and sweets I can eat while still supporting my goals. The program and packaging information makes it easy to create recipes.
- I am liking the way my clothes fit since I have started the program!
Last week, I stopped by Walmart to pick up some household items and craft supplies and was happy to have found these great Weight Watchers products in the grocery section. Talk about saving time! It is a one-stop shop for helping me balance my health and cooking goals.
Easy Strawberry Kiwi Weight Watchers Dessert
Oroweat® Sandwich Thins
½ cup sliced strawberries
Low Fat Whipped Topping
Separate sandwich thins.
Peel and slice kiwi.
Spread 1 tablespoon whipped topping on each half.
Top with strawberry slices and then kiwi slices.
Optional: top with chopped almonds.
This dessert is 3 points before adding almonds.
I hope this post was helpful! I’d love to hear if you are on Weight Watchers or are thinking of starting with them.
And thank you to Weight Watchers for sponsoring today’s post. I appreciate that they offer a smart solution to my desire to meet my personal goals. You can follow the conversation #Wellness4RealLife.