Do you love the refreshing and fruity taste of Starbucks' Strawberry Acai Lemonade? If so, you will be delighted to discover how easy it is to make this popular drink at home with a copycat recipe. These drinks have been my go to for summer and I love them!
There's no need to head over to your local Starbucks for a refreshing drink. Instead, with just a few simple ingredients, such as strawberries, acai powder, lemonade, and green coffee extract, you can create your own version of this delicious refresher right in your kitchen (and save some money)!
Starbucks refreshers are my favorite drinks for summer. So grab yourself some fresh fruit and get ready to whip up a fantastic homemade strawberry acai lemonade – just like they serve at Starbucks!
Why this recipe
- Incredibly refreshing. This strawberry acai lemonade refresher is perfect for a hot day, as it's both delicious and cooling.
- Easy to make. All you need are some simple ingredients. No fancy tools are required to make these cold drinks.
- Delicious. The combination of sweet strawberry flavors, tart lemonade, and acai makes this a truly delightful drink.
- Healthy. Acai berries are packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals – making this an excellent choice for those looking for something nutritious.
Ingredients for copycat Starbucks strawberry acai refresher
- Strawberries - fresh works best
- Acai powder
- Sugar - or your favorite sweetener
- Green coffee bean extract - optional for caffeine
- White grape juice
- Passionfruit juice
- Pink lemonade - homemade lemonade or store-bought
Equipment and kitchen tools
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Serving glass
How to make this strawberry acai lemonade recipe
Step 1 - Wash strawberries and remove stems.
Step 2 - In a bowl, smash four strawberries till they give juice. Next, stir in sugar and acai powder. If using green coffee bean powder, stir it in as well.
In a shaker, add white grape juice, passionfruit juice, and pink lemonade. Add the strawberry mixture to the shaker and shake well.
Pour shaker mix into a tall glass of ice. Top with sliced strawberries and a strawberry on the rim for garnish. Full instructions in recipe card.
Acai berry products are often available in health food stores
o make the acai component, blend acai berry puree or powder with a little water until smooth, and then strain out any remaining solids.
Yes, you can scale up the recipe to make a bigger batch to serve at parties or gatherings.
Tips for best results
- This is full of natural flavors. Add some fresh lemon juice for a tart, tangy kick.
- You can use freeze-dried strawberries instead of fresh ones if that is all you have on hand.
- You could also use strawberry puree or passion fruit puree for more of a smoothie texture.
- If you want to make this a caffeine free drink, leave out the green coffee bean extract.
- For an extra thick and creamy refresher, try adding a little coconut milk or almond milk.
- If you want a sweeter drink, add more sugar or some simple syrup to taste.
- Drizzle some strawberry syrup in your glass before serving for a nice touch.
- Make a big batch and serve it in a large mason jar with some ice cubes to serve at a picnic on a hot summer day.
- If you make this ahead, store in an airtight container.
More great Starbucks copycat recipes
I am a big fan of Starbucks Summer Drinks! If you are too, check out these recipes:
Starbucks Strawberry Acai Lemonade Copycat Recipe
- cocktail shaker or mason jar
- tall glass
- 6 strawberries
- ¼ teaspoon acai powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon green coffee bean extract optional for caffeine
- 4 tablespoons white grape juice
- 4 tablespoons passionfruit juice
- 1 cup pink lemonade
- In a bowl, smash four strawberries till they give juice. Stir in sugar and acai powder. If using green coffee bean powder stir it in as well.
- In a shaker, add white grape juice, passionfruit juice, and pink lemonade. Add the strawberry acai base to the shaker and shake well.
- Pour shaker mix into a glass of ice. Top with sliced strawberries and a strawberry on the rim for garnish.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for the season that the entire family is sure to love and also a few things that I don’t share here. I will email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!