These Fun Halloween Bottle Labels are a simple and inexpensive way to decorate for Halloween! I made some that you can download and get creative. These creepy bottle labels are free Halloween decor downloads.
This weekend I had some extra crafting time because my husband was out of town. I don't know about you, but when I sit down to do crafts I need several hours at a time because I like to spread all my supplies out in front of me. I like to see all the supplies so that I can start playing with stuff and deciding what I want to make.
When the kids were younger, I used to meet with some other moms and we would scrapbook and rubber stamp for hours. I miss having that crafting time. I don't scrapbook so much anymore, but I still enjoy making crafts, especially ones that are used to decorate for the season.
I wanted to finish the Halloween decorating this week, so I decided to make some scary labels for some extra empty bottles I had in my recycle bin.
Free Scary Bottle Labels for Halloween
Supplies for Making Halloween Bottle Labels
- Modge Podge glue
- empty bottles
How to Attach Labels to Bottles
- 1. I washed the bottles and dried them and took off the expiration dates that were stamped on them by gently rubbing them off. I ended up using a barbecue sauce bottle, a mason jar, and a spirits bottle. with an emery board.
- Print the labels below on white copy paper.
- Attached them to the clean, empty, and completely dry bottles with Mod Podge.
- Brush the tops of the labels with the Modge Podge to seal them.
- Let dry for a day either in the sun or outside.
- Fill with drinks or water colored with food coloring.
Do you love crafting like I do? What's your favorite craft time activity? If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
We hope you loved this simple dollar store craft idea. Please help us spread the word on our blog and pin this.