This is a sponsored post. These Onion Aioli Ham Sliders with Cranberry Relish are a tasty dinner or party food idea. Full of flavor and so simple to make.
Hello Friends! I hope you are having a great week! It is a busy season and we managed to fit a lot into our schedule this week. This time of year, time is of the essence, and today I wanted to share a wonderful, quick and easy slider recipe that is versatile and full of flavor for a dinner or entertaining idea.
This weekend I picked some items on my list from Walmart and stopped at their in-store deli. I picked up some sliced Eckrich Virginia Baked Ham along with some vegetables and household items while at the store. I love when I can consolidate my shopping needs at a single store!
The person at the deli counter was courteous and quick, and I loved that there were several varieties available. That evening I made this Onion Aioli Ham Slider recipe, which makes for an easy dinner idea. You can put these sliders together in minutes and enjoy the time you save in the kitchen with your family or by catching up on your shows.
The Onion Aioli adds a nice mild flavor to the sandwich and topping the savory baked ham with the citrus cranberry relish makes for what seems to be an elaborate recipe. But, it is not. It will be our secret on how little time it takes to prepare.
This recipe is also great for entertaining. These are the perfect flavorful sandwiches for holiday parties, game nights and tailgating gatherings.
Of course they are very packable for lunches too! For me it is a win-win when a recipe does double or triple duty.
Try these out and you just may discover your new favorite ham sandwich recipe. I chose the Eckrich Virginia Baked Ham (which has a slight sweetness and is baked to stay juicy). You can also try this recipe with the other types of Eckrich Deli Meat hams, such as the Eckrich Ham Off the Bone and Eckrich Black Forest Ham varieties – all are full of flavor and gluten-free.
- You can use the garlic from the jar (1 teaspoon) or garlic paste in place of fresh crushed garlic.
- Make the aioli and/or cranberry relish the morning or night before to save prep time.
- Set up a build your own sandwich station so your family can build their own sandwiches.
We hope you enjoyed this quick and easy recipe. Don’t forget to pin this for later! You will be glad you did.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Eckrich Deli Meat. If you enjoyed this recipe, please consider sharing. We would love it if you did! If you make it and share it on Instagram, please tag us and let us know! For more information about Eckrich deli meats, as well as quick and easy recipes please visit www.eckrich.com.
Onion Aioli Ham Sliders with Cranberry Relish
Ham Sliders with Cranberry
- ½ pound sliced Eckrich Virginia Baked Ham
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 5 green onions
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 8 small lettuce leaves
- 8 Sandwich slider rolls
- Wash onions and lettuce.
- Chop green onions into ¼” slices and discard ends.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, onions, garlic and pepper.
- Set aside.
- In a second small bowl, mix together 3 tablespoons canned cranberry sauce and orange zest. Set aside.
- Prepare slider rolls by cutting in half if they are not already cut.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of the onion aioli on each bottom bun.
- Add a lettuce leaf, 1 slice of Eckrich Deli meat and a heaping teaspoon of the cranberry relish.
- Finish with top bun and serve.