This Mistletoe Martini is the perfect cocktail for the holiday season. It's a delicious and festive drink that's perfect for a holiday gathering this time of year.
The seasonal flavors of cranberry and pomegranate come together for a delicious holiday cocktail. It's a great way to toast to the season.
This Mistletoe Martini recipe is one of our easy Holiday recipes you will want to bookmark for later.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
Tasty. The flavors or cranberry and pomegranate are fruity and flavorful in this delicious cocktail. This is one of my favorite holiday drinks and are perfect for your next holiday party.
Easy Recipe. Made with just x simple ingredients, this mistletoe martini recipe comes together in minutes.
Festive. This perfect holiday cocktail brings Christmas cheer to any holiday party. It's a fun and festive in color, taste and presentation.
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cranberry Juice - use your favorite kind of cranberry juice
- fresh cranberries and fresh rosemary for garnish
See recipe card for quantities.
- cocktail shaker
- martini glasses
How To Make A Mistletoe Martini
STEP 1 - Add ice to cocktail shaker, then add lime juice.
STEP 2 - Add vodka.
STEP 3 - Add cranberry juice.
STEP 4 - Add pomegranate juice. Shake well about 20 - 30 seconds
Pour inti martini glass. Add a few cranberries and a fresh rosemary sprig to the glass.
Substitutions & Variations
- Mixer change - instead of vodka, you can use gin or rum.
- Elderflower Liqueur - You can sub elderflower liqueur for the vodka.
- Martini Rim - You can use colored sugars to rim the glass.
- different types of cranberry juice - experiment with some of of the different flavor combinations of cranberry juice that are available.
Store leftover juice in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Leftover vodka can stay at room temperature in a sealed bottle.
Top Tips and Helpful Hints
- Use quality ingredients - make fresh lime juice and don't use a premade version.
- Chill your ingredients thoroughly
- Shake the cocktail well to combine all of the ingredients.
- Taste your cocktail before serving. Adjust the ingredients as needed to get the desired flavor.
Can I make a batch cocktail of this recipe?
Yes, I recommend that you measure carefully and use a large pitcher or punch bowl to batch your cocktails.
Can I make this a mocktail?
Yes, just omit the vodka and use club soda.
What are some other garnishes I can use on a martini?
You can create a festive shimmer with a colored sugar rim. Dip the rim of the chilled glass in a simple syrup or water and then dip it on a plate of colored sugar for a flavorful and festive touch.
More Cocktail Recipes for Holiday Parties
More festive ways to enjoy the season!
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- ½ ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce pomegranate juice
- 1 cup Ice
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Fresh rosemary for garnish
- To a cocktail shaker, add ice, vodka, cranberry juice, lime juice, and pomegranate juice.
- Shake to combine and chill.
- Add a few fresh cranberries to your cocktail glass.
- Pour the cocktail, strained, into the glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for the season that the entire family is sure to love and also a few things that I don’t share here.