Are you kicking off 2017 with some decluttering and organizing? While it has been tough not spending the morning in pajamas, I have been purging like a boss because we have sold our home and will be moving soon. Do you ever ask yourself where did all this stuff come from? Most of the items have been donated to charity and it makes me feel good that someone else can use items that are in good condition, but are not used any longer. Many of the items that my kids used when they were younger are still in good shape. Which leads me to today's post about Kids Storage and Organization ideas.
We found over the years that it needs to be easy for the kids to use or else it just doesn't work. Here are a few examples of how to organize your child's room. I love how colorful and simple many of these ideas are.
Kids Organization Ideas
- Conquering Clothing Clutter: Kid's Closet from iheartorganizing.com
- Tips For Organizing Kids' School Papers from simpleasthatblog.com
- Simple Ways To Organize Kids Craft Supplies from simpleasthatblog.com
- Kids Bedroom Organization from cleanandscentsible.com
- Organizing Kids Treasures from kidsactivitiesblog.com
- Organizing A Kid-Friendly Closet from thirtyhandmadedays.com
- Organizing Your Children's Toys from totallythebomb.com
- 5 Simple Steps For Organizing Toys That Really Work from livingwellmom.com
- Back To School: A Creative Workspace For Our Boy from iheartorganizing.com
- Easy Tips For Organizing Kids Clothes And Toys from askannamoseley.com
- 7 Tips For Organizing A Shared Closet For Kids from askannamoseley.com
- Planning Kids Clothes For The Week from organizeyourstuffnow.com
- Kids Clothes Rack DIY from abeautifulmess.com
- Organizing Your Kid's Room On A Budget from simplystacie.net
- Playroom Makeover Room Reveal from lovegrowswild.com
- Organizing Kids Drawers With Dividers from onecreativemommy.com
- DIY: Toy Storage Bench from farmfreshtherapy.com
- Playroom Decorating Ideas from smartschoolhouse.com
- Fabric Storage Bins from abeautifulmess.com
- DIY School Bus Bookshelf from beckhamandbelle.com
Are you decluttering this month?