Today's DIY Faux Succulent Decor ideas are a few ways to incorporate the beauty of succulents into your home. These supplies came from the dollar store. There are so many ways to incorporate these into your home decor.
This is one of our easy frugal craft ideas that you will want to bookmark for later.
I am so happy that it is nearly spring! To those of you on the east coast, I hope you are staying warm and dry. Believe it our not, spring will be here soon bringing more sunlight and warmer days. Today I want to share with you a fun DIY Dollar Store Spring Decor Project that I worked on last weekend.
You all know that dollar store crafting is one of my favorite ways to craft and while looking for some fun ways to celebrate the future arrival of spring,
I wanted to get some pretty faux succulents and some clear vases to put them in, because I had some faux succulent arrangements in my mind. I loved buying the supplies online and having them delivered to my door. While I love checking out the stores, it can save me a lot of driving time, (not to mention the time it would have taken them to wrap all the glassware, etc., for me).
The succulents were so cute and assorted, I got giddy when they arrived. I washed some empty margarita glasses and then placed a succulent in each one.
Then I added some little river pebbles to complete the look. The result was so festive!
It also just brightened up my dining room table.
I arranged some of the other succulents on a plastic tray (also from the dollar store) and placed a few candles on the tray as well. The result was so beautiful!
Perfect for my tablescape or for a mantle, or buffet table.. I think these would be perfect for a birthday party, bridal shower, or wedding as well. The colors are so vivid and you can reuse them in different displays. I also love that I do not have to remember to water them! If you are looking for a where to buy faux succulents, these on Amazon.check out
Faux Succulent Decor Arrangement - Supplies List
How To Arrange Faux Succulents
- Arrange succulents in vessel. If you want to make permanent, you can use a glue gun to secure.
- Add decorative rocks and stones if desired. You can also add candles if desired.
- Let dry completely.
Great Places to Decorate with Faux Succulents
- Bathroom Elevate your bathroom decor by placing fake succulents in little bathtubs and buckets on bathroom countertops, windowsills, or hanging from shower curtain rods.
- Office or Workspace: Brighten up your workspace by placing faux succulents on your desk or on bookshelves for a visually appealing environment.
- Gifts: Create personalized gifts by arranging faux succulents in cute containers like mugs, teacups, or small planters for friends and family.
- Outdoor Spaces: If you have outdoor areas that receive limited sunlight or harsh weather conditions, you can still decorate them with fake succulents with no maintenance.
- Seasonal Decor: Incorporate faux succulents into your seasonal decor for holidays like Christmas (sleighs) or Halloween (pumpkins) to add a unique twist to traditional decorations.
MORE EASY CRAFT IDEAS
Have you started decorating for spring yet?
This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you).