I thought I would write a more personal post today. There have been several things I have come across lately that have made me smile so I figured it would be fun to share them with you today.
5 Things I’m loving right now
- The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines. If you have seen the HGTV show Fixer Upper then you know who Chip and Joanna are. I just love watching them work together to renovate homes in Texas. They are so cute together and their chemistry is clearly not scripted, which I love. I am just starting the book this weekend. This is (affiliate) the book if you had not seen it yet. I am going to start it this weekend and will let you know what I think.
- Beautiful Fall Sunsets – The sunsets this season are simply beautiful. They really are stunning any season, but I enjoy taking the time to really take them in. I caught the beginning of one behind the palm trees in my rear view mirror this week. It was mesmerizing.
3. Filmora – This is a video editor is so simple to use that I think is great for a beginner like me. It is a lot of dragging and dropping making it pretty easy to use. I played around with this the other day and love how easy it is. You can try it for free. There is a mobile version too.
4. Stitch Fix – Stitch Fix is a personal styling fashion service which, based on your style profile preferences, they send you clothing and accessories that they feel would match your style. You are not obligated to keep any of them and if you want to return them, there is a postage-paid envelope in the box so you just wrap and ship. Usually, I pick a few items and send the rest back, however, the last two shipments have been so great that I have kept the entire shipment. You can choose to have items sent every few weeks, every month or every other month. If you want to check them out here is my referral link.
5. The Habit’s Latest Offering – If you have been here a while, you know how much I love eating at the Habit. When they invited me to try this Golden Chicken Sandwich, I was in heaven. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen this photo:
This chicken sandwich is wonderful and here is a little closer look. The Habit makes delicious hamburgers and this chicken sandwich was so good! It is fried in a buttermilk batter and served with fresh lettuce, juicy tomatoes and a spiced red pepper sauce that is scrumptious! But don’t wait too long, it is one of their limited items.
What are you loving right now?