Easy McFlurry Recipe
This easy homemade McFlurry Recipe is perfect for a quick dessert or as a warm weather sweet treat. Creamy and delicious!
- 1 ½ cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ package Cool whip
- ¼ cup cream of half in half
- 7-8 Oreo Cookies
Crumble Oreo cookies in a plastic bag with a rolling pin or potato masher on a flat surface.
Blend ice cream and cool whip. This will help create a soft serve ice cream consistency.
Add half and half slowly to loosen up the ice cream mixture.
Add in the crushed Oreos.
Pour into a medium glass or ice cream soda glass.
Garnish with whipped cream and crushed cookies or a few mini Oreos.
Pro Tips and Timesaver Shortcuts
- A McDonalds McFlurry is made with soft-serve ice cream. This recipe simulates that by adding s little whole milk or cream to the mixture.
- To get a stronger vanilla flavor, you can add a few drops of vanilla extract to the ice cream.
- When crushing the cookies, tap the bagged cookies (rather than rolling) with a rolling pin to break them into smaller pieces.
Calories: 800kcal | Carbohydrates: 106g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 484mg | Potassium: 591mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 76g | Vitamin A: 835IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 271mg | Iron: 10mg