Simple Mango Cupcakes
These Simple Mango Cupcakes are made with a boxed cake mix and mango juice. A lovely summer cupcake idea.
- 1 box white vanilla or yellow cake mix
- 1 cup mango smoothie or pureed mango juice
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cupcake pan.
2. Combine cake mix with juice, eggs and oil.
3. Once mixed thoroughly, pour into prepared cupcake pan.
4. Bake 16-19 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
5. Frost with buttercream frosting and add a slice of mango to each cupcake.
Calories: 28kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 8mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg