White Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies
These White Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies are truly a wonderful and unique holiday cookie! I love bringing these unexpected bites of joy to cookie exchanges and parties during the holiday season.
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter or margarine softened
- ½ shortening
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda=
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white baking chips
- ½ cup Andes peppermint crunch pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix shortening, butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
3. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl first, then blend dry ingredients into butter mixture.
4. Fold in baking chips and peppermint pieces.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes.
6. Let cool a couple of minutes before removing cookie sheet.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 96mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g