Creamy Chicken Pasta & Chipotle Sauce
This easy Creamy Chicken Pasta with Chipotle Sauce is made on your stove top in minutes.
- 3 chicken breasts skinless and bonless
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ can La Morena chipotle peppers in adobo sauce 7 oz
- ½ cup green or yellow bell peppers chopped (I use a combination of both)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups rigatoni pasta cooked and drained per package directions
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro 1 tablespoon will be for garnish
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Cook chicken in butter about four minutes each side until light brown.
Set aside. Note: you can also use a rotisserie chicken if you like.
Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the ½ can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce and warm through.
Break chili peppers with spoon while cooking. Add chopped bell peppers and sauté 3 to 5 minutes.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 146mg | Potassium: 526mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 621IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg