Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies
Delicious and buttery peanut butter cookies made easily with just six ingredients.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ¼ cup butter softened
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
1. In a medium bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, peanut butter oil and egg.
2. Add cake mix and blend.
3. Roll dough into 1 inch balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Flatten cookies with fork.
5. Bake at 350 ° f for 12-14 minutes and let cool.
Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 82mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 14IU | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg