Classic Zucchini Bread
This easy Classic Zucchini Bread is moist and buttery and full of summer goodness. My recipe has a light sprinkling of brown sugar to give it a little sweetness, without loading it up with sugar.
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ¾ cups sugar
- 1 ¼ cups fresh zucchini squash washed and grated
- ⅓ cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar for topping
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°. Grease loaf baking pan with butter or oil. In a mixing bowl, blend together dry ingredients, butter, and eggs.
2. Add the shredded zucchini to the dry ingredients.
3. Pour into loaf pan. Bake 35-40 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
4. Makes one delicious loaf. Let cool a little bit before slicing. This recipe may also be used to make muffins.
Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 214mg | Potassium: 44mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 61IU | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg