Asian Cucumber Salad
This Asian Cucumber Salad is a colorful summer salad marinated in a sesame ginger dressing. So good for dinners, potlucks, and picnics and comes together in just minutes.
- ¼ cup chopped purple onion
- ½ bell pepper or 2-3 mini bell peppers washed and chopped
- 4-5 Persian/Asian cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame chili oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed.
- ½ teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
- 14 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Wash and cut cucumbers.
Place cucumbers in a bowl and add onions.
In a small bowl or mason jar, combine the remaining ingredients to make the dressing.
Pour over cucumbers and toss to coat.
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 103mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 2mg