Easy Pizza Dip
- 1 8 oz package Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 pepperoni slices
Combine cream cheese, garlic powder, salt and Italian seasoning in bowl.
Spread cream cheese mixture in a greased 8" x 8" pan.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the Mozzarella and 1/2 cup of the Cheddar Cheeses.
Top cheeses with pizza sauce and green pepperS
Top with remaining cheese and pepperoni slices.
Bake at 350° for 20-22 minutes.
Serve with tortilla chips or breadsticks.
Calories: 27kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 372mg | Potassium: 79mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 88IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg