Italian Salad Recipe
This crazy easy Italian salad recipe can be made in minutes. Made with fresh greens, garbanzo beans and turkey, it is delicious!
- 4-5 cups chopped iceberg romaine or butter lettuce (any combination)
- ½ cup julienne sliced salami
- ½ cup deli turkey or ham chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 16 oz. can garbanzo beans
- 1 box cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
Mix all ingredients, except the cheese together in a bowl
Chill until ready to serve.
Top with cheese and toss.
Just before serving, toss with bottled or Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 255mg | Potassium: 97mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 0.1g | Vitamin A: 104IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 1mg