Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
A delicious and simple beer cheese dip recipe. Great for chips or pretzels.
- 3 cups mild cheddar cheese
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons Brat Mustard with Horseradish or brown mustard
- 3/4 b12 oz bottle beer IPA is best
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- bread for dipping.
Shred cheddar cheese and place in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add cream cheese and stir consistently.
Add mustard, beer, garlic powder and salt and blend well.
Add scallions and move to a slow cooker if not already in one.
Top with chives.
Serve with bread pieces or pretzels.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 325mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 294IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 278mg | Iron: 1mg