How is your week going so far? I have been working on some recipes and reorganizing my kitchen a bit. I have been adding to my cooking pan collection and I need to move some things around a bit. I recently bought a macaron pan so that I can try making them at home. I know they can be a bit difficult so I am excited to try them out. If you have a recipe for them, please let me know.
Can you believe it is time for another Wonderful Wednesday hop? If you did not link up last week, we are sharing a few highlights, but it was hard to choose there were so many great projects. This week we have 10 hosts. So your link appears on 10 blogs this week. So grab that project, recipe or tip you wrote and share it this week. Who knows, you might be featured next week. I also share my favorites on the Organized Island Facebook page throughout the week.
Before we start, we would like to introduce co-host number 10, Janine! Be sure to stop by Confessions Of A Mommyaholic and show her some love. Janine’s social media links are the first in our list below making it super-easy for you to follow her.
Second & Third Most Viewed
Love this party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!
from Janine’s Confessions Of A Mommyaholic
of Organized Island
of My Mom Made That
of Day2Day Supermom
from Turnips 2 Tangerines
of A Mother’s Shadow
of Sew Much
of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
of Creative K Kids
of The Ultimate Linky