It has been so much fun being a part of Wonderful Wednesday this month. I loved meeting so many new blogs and enjoying the great diversity of blog posts that have been shared. I have enjoyed being a part of this blog hop and may be back to hosting one sometime in the future.
Before I share the most viewed, I would like to highlight some of my favorites from last week.
Favorites from Last Week
First there is the 10 Fabulous French Toast Recipes from Krafy Cards Etc. Yum!!
I also loved the Fall Mason Jars from Anything and Everything DIY Blog.
Now on to the Most viewed, which I loved. Just look at the title and you will see why! “3 Seconds to an Organized Husband” by Coconut Head Survival Guide. Were you one of the ones who clicked on it the moment you saw it? I was!!!
Thank you so much for our wonderful AUGUST co-hosts!
If you haven’t had an opportunity to visit their blogs or follow them, now is the time.
You’ll find their links below.
♥ Show ’em lots of love. ♥
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!