The other day, someone asked me what some of the reasons I liked about blogging. There are so many including:
- Being able to share recipes, entertainment and organization tips with others
- The constant learning that goes on with understanding blog platforms, SEO, and plug-ins (honestly, it is like going back to college as there is so much to learn)
- Having the opportunity to work with brands I love
- Attending blog conferences and blogger events
- Learning and trying to keep up with all the social media channels (ok, I do not keep up with all of them, but there is a lot to each)
- Connecting with readers (I truly appreciate you)
- Meeting other bloggers both online and IRL (in real life)
One of the absolute best things about blogging has been the relationships I have made as a result of it. I have met many wonderful bloggers. One of them is Kayla, from Say Not Sweet Anne, who is celebrating her 2nd blogversary!
So to celebrate, several of us are participating in a giveaway for a $300 Amazon card. So if you have a few minutes, be sure and enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Are you a blogger? If so, what do you like about blogging?