It is Christmas Eve and I want to share a few things I love about Christmas. Of course, we celebrate the birth of Christ, but surrounding that are many things I love about this time of year. Here are some of my favorites:
- having my kids back home
- celebrating with family and friends all month long
- listening to Christmas music
- seeing all of the photo holiday cards
- a fire in the fireplace
- watching my favorite holiday movies including: The Holiday, Elf and A Christmas Story
- decorating the house
- playing games with family members
- baking way too many cookies and treats
- taking time off from work
- giving presents to friends and family
What do you love about this time of year? What is your favorite family tradition?
I wish you and your family Happy Holidays!