We are in full celebration prep mode at our house. Holiday meal shopping, gift wrapping, stocking stuffer collecting and family celebration prepping are all on my to do list today. In running around the market and drug stores, I noticed a lot of last-minute gift ideas that you can get by avoiding malls or big box stores. I compiled a list here because I know of some people who are out shopping today buying gifts.
We are going to start our holiday celebrations tomorrow and will continue through the weekend. I am also hoping to catch a movie or two. Whatever you have planned, I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your friends and family. Enjoy the moments and the conversations.
Last Minute Gift Ideas
- Box or two of tea and cookies
- Gift Cards or Coupons to Babysit
- Homemade Fudge
- Movie Set – DVD, popcorn, candies and soda
- Decorated dollar store mugs & hot chocolate
- Netflix or Hulu Subscription
- Wine or craft beer
- Word search/crossword puzzle books
- Make up & a mirror
- Scented candles
- Home baked cookies
- Nail polish & accessories
- Jams or jellies
- Magazines with candies, treats
- Markers, pen sets and journals
I too had to go out yesterday to buy some wrapping paper as I ran out. Are you shopping today?