This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
As a food blogger who eats lots of different types of food, sometimes my tummy does not appreciate it as much as I do. As someone who strives to maintain a healthy lifestyle, I make sure I make time in my day to support my health. Taking care of oneself can be overlooked since we have so many things coming at us each day. Emails, calls, and workload can easily distract us from self-care, but it is really important.
Today, I am sharing things that I do to maintain my digestive and overall health. All of these self-care tips are truly easy to implement into a daily routine.
Tips for Taking Care of Yourself
- Eat nutritious meals regularly. With good nutrition habits, your body is less prone to disease and fatigue.
- Take a break from electronics regularly. Shut down the phone and computer and take in the moments of the day.
- Find Ways to Reduce Stress daily. Exercising, walking and participating in creative activities all are known to reduce stress.
- Take time to plan your day so that you are not worried about forgetting something important. Incorporate exercise into your day by blocking time off to do it.
- Drink plenty of water. It is important to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Incorporate exercise into your daily routine. This is the toughest one for me, but every day I try to at least get a walk in if I cannot get to the gym.
- Get enough rest. I think that the endless stream of notification coming at us every day increases our stress level and decreases our ability to recharge fully. It is so important to get enough sleep each night.
- Consider taking vitamins. My mother is almost ninety and swears by a daily vitamin. I have been taking daily vitamins as long as I can remember. I like Nature Made Probiotics at Kroger.
I stopped at my local Kroger market this week and picked up some groceries to support my digestive health. Fresh fruit, water, and nuts were on my grocery list, as well as some healthy lunch ingredients and Nature Made Dual Action Probiotic + Energy‡† B12 Gummies. I appreciate that I can get all these things in one place.
A little about Nature Made Dual Action Probiotic +Energy‡† B12 Gummies
Nature Made Dual Action Probiotic + Energy‡† B12 Gummies contains 4 Billion probiotic cells or CFU* per serving that helps support digestive health and vitamin B12 which supports cellular energy production.†
Vitamin B12 supports cellular energy production†
Probiotic naturally helps support digestive health†
4 Billion CFU* per serving
‡ Vitamin B12 supports cellular energy production†
I love that Nature Made has a line of adult gummies for those of us who have trouble swallowing large pills. The Nature Made Probiotic + B12 Gummies make it easy to take a probiotic. To learn more about the Nature Made vitamin line, follow the conversation on social channels with the hashtag #NatureMadeProbioticsatKroger,
What is something you do to take care of yourself? Do you take vitamins?
* Formulated to provide at least 4 billion live cells per serving if continuously stored in a cool, dry place at or below 75 degrees F (23 degrees Celsius) and consumed prior to expiration date. Storage and handling conditions can vary, and may affect the total amount of cells delivered at time of consumption.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.