Fun and decorative DIY Spray paint projects for home and school!
Did you have a wonderful weekend? We took in a day at the beach and a BBQ with friends to savor the long days of summer! Why is it that the weekends go by so fast? Monday arrived far too early!
We have been getting ready for school to start at work, so it is a busy time of year. It is also a busy time of year if you have college students. Dorm room move-ins are happening now and it is the perfect time of year to spruce up a dorm room or area of your home that needs some uplifting.
In the spirit of updating, today I am sharing several spray paint DIY projects for your home, office or dorm room. There are so many wonderful and versatile spray paint options these days, that up cycling of items can be quite easy.
Tips on Using Spray Paint to Upcycle Decor
- When using spray paint to paint decor, be sure to do so in a well-ventilated area (preferably outdoors).
- Use a drop cloth or plastic tablecloth to catch paint splatters and particles
- Read the instructions on the can and test the paint first.
- Let coats completely dry before adding another.
- Do not spray paint near heat or open flames.
- Make sure whatever you are painting is clean and dry.
Now for the fun part! Here are some great spray paint craft ideas!
DIY Spray Paint Ideas & Projects
- Ikea Hack: How To Use Spray Paint To Spruce Up A Boring Outdoor Cabinet from one-o.it
- Yard Sale Makeover With Spray Paint from houseofhawthornes.com
- Gold Mason Jar Vase Tutorial With Lace Butterfly And Spray Paint from themagiconions.com
- Transform A Bench With Spray Paint from organizeyourstuffnow.com
- How To Spray Paint Jars from masonjarcraftslove.com
- Another Spray Paint Makeover from sincerelysarad.com
- Try This: Painted Christmas Lights from abeautifulmess.com
- Gold Bed Frame Created With Spray Paint from itallstartedwithpaint.com
- Spray Painted Hydrangeas + Flowers? from inmyownstyle.com
- 5 Minute DIY Spray Painted Planter from revamperate.com
- Repainting A Wicker Chair from madincrafts.com
- 10 Minutes Or Less: DIY Ombre Planter from thecraftedlife.com
- DIY Wine Bottle Candle Holder from elabellaworld.com
- Painted Metallic Books from savvyapron.com
- DIY It – Blendo Breakfast Bowls from akailochiclife.com
- Grass Pens Planter from dreamalittlebigger.com
- Cricut: Last Minute Mother’s Day Gift from artfuldays.io
- How To Make A Wreath From Pinecones from howtomakeaburlapwreath.com
- Voyage Wallpaper Challenge from thelovelydrawer.com
- DIY Rhinestone Tissue Box from thecraftedlife.com
- Non-Metallic Gold Painted Mason Jars from yours truly.
Have you made any spray paint projects lately?