Tips on saving money over the summer. This is a sponsored post for Groupon. All opinions are always my own.
If one of your goals was saving money over the summer, you still have time to work on it. Here are some easy tips:
- Declutter your home and sell your stuff on Craigslist or eBay or host a garage sale.
- Put in ad out to do some VA work (virtual assistant) work at home. No matter what your skills are, someone can certainly use your assistance.
- If you owe money on your home, consider exploring refinancing as rates are super low right now.
- Stock up for school supplies with a coupon.
- Make some fun back to school teacher gifts and sell them at a local craft fair.
- Collect all your coins that have been sitting around and turn then into dollars. Put them in a bank account or invest them so they can start working for you.
- Check your budget and see where you can save more next season.
- Find some fun places to take a last minute summer getaway at a discount.
Today I am sharing some great deals to make the most of the summer that is left. From school supplies to last minute getaways. Groupon can help! I currently have about half a dozen Groupon coupons on my phone app. They make it so easy and you do not even have to print anything.
- Here are a few things you may not know about Groupon:
- The promotional value on special packages may have an expiration date but the amount paid never expires.
- The deals are always less than full price and can be up to 70% off.
- There is a clearance section in Groupon.
- It is a great way to explore a city, your own or one you are visiting. In the photo above, you can see all the Groupon offers near a specific location.
- The activities and events have ratings which help you decide what to choose.
- You can subscribe to their email list and receive an update on their offers.
Have you ever used Groupon?