Summer is almost here! It is my favorite season of the year. I love being able to wear cooler clothing and enjoying summer days and evenings. I love warm days by the water, picnics, barbeques and just relaxing.
Of course I am a planner so I have to have a summer bucket list. Here is mine:
- Go to a County Fair
- Visit Northern California
- Visit the Beach
- Go Wine Tasting
- Visit the Getty Museum
- Visit 5 new restaurants
- Read two books (anyone have suggestions?)
- Clean my closet
- Experiment with my new camera (my early birthday present)
- Have a Sangria Party
- Take my kids clothes shopping
- Take my mom to tea
- Remind my blog readers that Google Reader is going away (this is the reminder to please follow via email or Bloglovin’ so you do not miss a post) 🙂
What is on your bucket list this summer?