A little list of things I am looking forward to this fall
Can you believe summer is ending? We're gearing up for shorter days, longer evenings, cooler temperatures, colorful leaves, pumpkin beers and football at our home. Here are a few other things I am looking forward to this fall:
- Making pumpkin everything - From muffins to pumpkin cupcakes and some new pumpkin desserts, I can honestly say I am ready for the fall flavor.
- Comfort food - Besides pumpkin and apples, I love baking hearty casseroles, comforting soups and warm beverages. There is a reason they call it comfort food.
- Watching football - we already have been to a few preseason games and it feels so good to be back at the fields. Here is to hoping my fantasy football team does well too!
- Fall foliage - Honestly, we usually plan a trip back east this time of year and this year we do not have one. We will see some leaves turning color here in California, but it is nothing like what can be seen on the east coast.
- Fall crafting and decorating - I have already started purchasing pumpkins and leaves in anticipation of crafting for fall. I love seeing the fall decor in my home and around the neighborhood. I have seen some really cute ideas for fall centerpieces on Pinterest, that I would love to try, like these.
- Boots and Jeans - As much as I love summer fashion, it always feels good to be back in boots and jeans.
- Fall Movies - There are lots of great movies coming out this fall, and one I cannot wait for is Bad Moms Christmas. You may remember, I had a chance to preview the movie Bad Moms last year and it was a hoot. You can see the new trailer below.
What are you looking forward to most this fall?