Did you have an amazing weekend? The weather was gorgeous in Southern California this weekend and I was so sad on Sunday evening when the weekend had to end! I had to cheer up with this round-up of Delicious lemon desserts! These easy Lemon dessert recipes are some of my favorites because I just love the sweetness of dessert combined with the tartness of lemon and that equals heaven to me!
I thought I would share a couple of my weekend photos with you. We went to the beach, watched a bike race and drank Mimosas over the weekend. It was a nice way to end the month of April and welcome May!
The mimosa was amazing and I will tell you more about that later this week.
Now on to the Lemon recipes....Lemon desserts are much more than the traditional lemon bars that I remember as a child. With so many great easy lemon dessert recipes, I think I could be happy for months. Lemon recipes used to remind me of baby showers, but now I think of them as a great time to celebrate a zesty life!
Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- Lemon Lush Bars via Cincyshopper
- Lemon Raspberry Mini Puff Pastry Tarts via Mom Endeavors
- Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies via Mom on Timeout
- Sweet Cream & Lemon Icebox Cake via A Night Owl Blog
- Easy Lemon Breakfast Pastries via Organized Island
- Creamy Lemon Crumb Bars via Tastes Better from Scratch
- Lemon Blueberry Funfetti Cake Bars via Flour on My Face
- Easy 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse via The Kitchen is My Playground
- No Bake Lemon Shortcake Icebox Cake via Beyond Frosting
- Lemon Supreme Cake via Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Lemon Raspberry Crumb Coffee Cake via What's Cooking Love
- Creamy Lemon Dip via Cooking on the Front Burner
- Lemon Lime Pudding Bars via This Mama Loves
- Raspberry Lemonade Cake via The Crumby Cupcake
- Cream Filled Lemon Bundt Cake via Call Me PMC
- Simple Lemon Cookies via Organized Island
What is your favorite Lemon Dessert Recipe?