With Thanksgiving just a couple of days away, I wanted share with you some last-minute Thanksgiving ideas. But before I do, I want to take a moment to thank all of you dear readers (from around the world) for your support and visits to Organized Island. I appreciate each and every one of you!
We have already started our Thanksgiving celebrations with family and I cherish the time that we spend together. We will be tuning in to the Macy's Thanksgiving parade, watching college football and possibly do a little shopping, but most likely not on Black Friday, unless it is online.
If you are in need of some last-minute help, here are a few items I wanted to share with you:
Last Minute Thanksgiving Tips
- Have the kids help you make these cute and cheap turkey napkin rings.
- Check out these videos for help on your turkey preparation.
- Download this playlist for your Thanksgiving.
- Start sharing the gratitude with Thankful leaves and start new Thanksgiving traditions.
- Need some gluten-free side dish ideas for guests? My friend Brianne collected these.
- Want some Thanksgiving activities for the kids? Check out this page.
- Looking for a movie for after the feast? Check out these.
- Have the kids help decorate these cookies (from pre-made dough).
- Pin or printout this timetable printable for next year.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I love this. We're doing a Thanksgiving feast at Scarlet's school tomorrow and Cassidy took out the turkey to defrost two days ago. I'm glad that's approved advice from you!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!