This is a sponsored post for Groupon. All opinions are always my own.
With the weekend almost here, we are always looking for fun ways to spend time together with family and friends. We have a lot of family birthdays coming this month and when we can, we love to give the gift of an experience. Groupon Things To Do are perfect for these occasions in so many ways.
Benefits of Groupon Deals/Things to Do:
- Events and offers vary by areas, so offers are really unique.
- There is a clearance section in Groupon.
- The deals are always less than full price and can be up to 70% off.
- The promotional value on special packages may have an expiration date but the amount paid never expires.
- There are some really cool and unique activities listed, some you may have never thought of before.
- It is a great way to explore a city, your own or one you are visiting.
- Some of the deals are so good, you can buy one for yourself too.
- The activities and events have ratings which help you decide what to choose.
- You can subscribe to their email list and receive an update on their offers.
- You can hear more about their deals. Follow them on Twitter for announcements. #Groupon
Have you tried Groupon?