Hello Friends! November is all about gratitude and I want you to know that YOU are one of the people on my blessings list. As a reader of Organized Island, you fuel the passion in my heart to share recipes and tips to make the most of the time we have. We have some fun things planned for in the coming year for us!
Whether you are celebrating Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving (or both), I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and friends. If you find yourself with some extra time, here are a few fun and meaningful things to do this holiday weekend.
- See a movie or play a game with your family
- Reach out to a relative or friend you have not seen in a while
- Collect canned goods for charity
- Send a gift or note to a friend who is having a tough time
- Purchase gift items to donate to a family
- Start a gratitude journal
- Perform a random act of kindness for a stranger
Don’t forget these things not to do on Thanksgiving.
Prayers for love, peace and strength,