Do you know someone who loves to cook? If you answered yes, then you are in luck because I found some incredible items on Amazon that make the perfect gifts for home chefs and wanted to share them with you.
Many people have embraced their inner home chef this year! The good news is that there are so many great gift ideas for the home cook at reasonable prices.
There is a little bit of everything on this list. The gifts are listed according to their prices to help you find exactly what you need at just the right price.
Prices range from a couple of dollars to a couple of hundred dollars. Whatever your budget may be, I am certain the gift you choose will warm your favorite chef's heart.
Gifts for Home Chefs Under $20
- Heart Shaped Measuring Spoons $3: These sweet spoons would go perfectly with a new set of kitchen towels. Don't bother wrapping this gift. All you need to do is place the spoons on top of the towels and tie together with a simple ribbon. Done!
- Olive You Glass Bottle $4: Adorable way to keep olive oil within reach. Add a high quality olive oil for an affordable gift any chef would love to receive.
- Reusable Produce Bags $15: Keep fruits and vegetables fresher longer by using these produce bags.
- Perfect Tea Ball $14: Pair this loose tea infuser with a tea sampler and teapot to help your chef start their day off with the perfect cup of tea.
- ChicoBag Reusable Shopping Bag $15: Fill this bag with up to 40lbs of groceries. Great for a trip to the supermarket or the farmer's market.
- Set of Bamboo Cutting Boards $15: Every chef loves a good cutting board. I like this one because it is made out of bamboo and comes with 3 different sized boards.
- Pinata Cake Pan $15: You can easily bake pinata cakes by using this pan.
- Ramekins $16: Chefs can make restaurant style souffles and desserts with this set of ramekins.
- Retro Popcorn Popper $18: Air popped popcorn is easy to make with this retro popper. Add some popcorn seasonings, popcorn containers, and a movie for a gift everyone in the family can enjoy.
- Big Island Bees Organic Honey $19: A taste of the Hawaiian Islands are just a couple of clicks away!
- Mason Jar Measuring Cup Set $19: Add a vintage feel to your kitchen with this cute set of measuring cups that stack up into the shape of a blue Mason jar. You can also find this gift in red!
- Diablo Stovetop Snack Maker $22: Make toasted sandwiches in a snap with this gift. Such a great idea!
- Foodie Fight: A Trivia Game for Serious Food Lovers $23: If the chef you know has everything in the kitchen, maybe this board game is the answer to the perfect gift.
Gifts for Home Chefs Under $100
- The Homemade Pantry: 101 Foods You Can Stop Buying and Start Making $20: Chef's love to cook right? Give them some new ideas with this book.
- Truffle Condiment Set $25: Truffles are a delicacy any chef would love to receive. This set comes with white truffle honey, black truffle mustard, and black truffle salt.
- Indoor Herb Garden $25: Give the gift of fresh herbs. This kit includes everything you will need. It even comes with a pair of herb scissors.
- Dessert Toppings $26: This set includes four jars of chocolate peanut butter sauce, sea salt caramel sauce, dark chocolate sea salt sauce, and bittersweet chocolate sauce. Yum!
- Rewined Sangria Scented Wine Bottle Candle $28: What an incredible gift! Any wine connoisseur would be thrilled with this candle. It has been recycled from wine bottles and has an incredible scent.
- Gourmet Sea Salt Gift Set $28: Talk about gourmet! With ingredients like saffron and fiori how could it not be?
- White Truffle Oil & Balsamic Vinegar Gift Set $30: Great meals start with high quality oils. This set is perfect.
- Beer Kit $35: Brew your very own craft beer at home. Everything you need is included in a convenient kit. It even comes with a keg and bottles.
- Handmade Ceramic Deep Dish Pie Plate $37: Several years of Holiday pies can be made with this pie plate.
- Pepper Mill $45: Pepper tastes best when it is freshly ground.
- Footed Cake Stand with Cover $48: Chef's love to display their creations. This cake stand is perfect for just that.
- Pizzelle Maker $50: Make these delicious Italian cookies in the comfort of your own home with ease.
- Gourmet Around the World Spice Collection $55: From Kansas City Country Rub to Thai Heat Stir Fry, the chef in your life will be able to add a lovely variety of flavors to their meals.
- Eat Your Bourbon Gourmet Gift Set $65: This gift set includes food that was made with Bourbon including soy sauce, Teriyaki sauce, sesame seeds and more.
- Ravioli Rolling Pin $99: Have you ever had homemade ravioli? The flavor is out of this world.
Gifts for People That Love to Cook
It’s hard to know what gift to buy for the foodie type who already seems to have every kitchen gadget and appliance imaginable. It’s especially hard if you’re not really into cooking yourself and takeaway is your idea of the perfect meal.
- This Oil & Vineaar Infusion Kit kit has everything you could need to create some delicious flavored oils and vinegar. It makes for a really unique gift and is something people often don’t even think to make for themselves. The handy recipe booklet is great for picking up the basics and learning the process and then your foodie friend can let their imagination run wild.
- Any foodie who loves entertaining will be thrilled to get this sleek looking fondue maker. Fondue is an awesome appetizer or dessert at dinner parties and everyone can dig in together and have fun over casual conversation. It’ll be a great talking point at your loved ones next dinner party and best of all it’s 100% dishwasher safe!
- This handy Vegetable Chopper, Slicer & Spiralizer kitchen tool will make any foodies meal prepping time easier. It chops, slices and spiralises and everything falls into the handy container underneath for mess-free meal prep. If you have a friend or loved ones who loves to cook but never seems to have enough time, this will be a great gift to help them out.
Gifts for People that Love to Bake
Do you know someone who loves to bake their own bread? Or want to start but isn’t sure what they need? Everyone lovers the smell of fresh bread baking in the oven and this Bread Making Gift Set has everything they will need to get started.
Every serious chef needs a reliable Digital Cooking Thermometer if they want to cook meat to perfection every single time. Your foodie friend will be delighted by how much of a difference a digital meat thermometer can make to their cooking.
Do you really want to go all out and give someone a gift they will cherish for years to come? If you know someone who loves to bake, the Kitchenaid Stand Mixer will be the best gift they’ve received in a long time. The Kitchenaid is an absolute classic and should be a staple in any baking lover's kitchen. Plus, with an additional 15 attachments on sale, it’s a multi-purpose kitchen appliance like no other and gives you years of possible future gift ideas!
Making pizzas at home is so much more rewarding than ordering in but it can be tricky to get the base just right! This Pizza Stone takes all the guess work out of cooking your own delicious pizzas any foodie type will be happy with the results.
Mortar and Pestle is a necessity for anyone who has a love of cooking from scratch. Chances are, your foodie friends cupboards are full of herbs and spices so gifting them something to help crush and mix all those flavours is a great idea. This pestle and mortar is very solid, great quality and will definitely get the job done!
The Ultimate Gifts for Home Chefs
- J.A. Henckels International Statement Knife Set $109: A nice set of sharp knives are always on a chef's wish list.
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer $249: Stand mixers are a great addition to a kitchen. Although they come with a bit of a price tag, these mixers last many, many years.
- Le Creuset Cast Iron Dutch Oven $280: Perfect meals are made with this cast iron pot.
Cooking meals and enjoying food is a huge part of life. These gifts for chefs are sure to delight the special chef in your life. I hope you found this suggestion list helpful. If you did, please consider sharing it.
What gifts caught your eye? How will you be spoiling the chef in your life?