It's time to Get Organized! With a new year comes a new start and many people want to be more organized, but find it is hard to get started. I have a few tips for you if organizing is not something you love.
1. Being organized saves you something you can't get enough of, and that is time. If you have to spend time looking for something, it not only wastes time, but will usually bring on a little frustration and anger in the process.
2. Not everyone organizes the same. What works for one person, won't necessarily work for someone else. Find what works for you and make a committment to take care of your stuff. If you paid good money for things, you most likely want to care for those items so they will last a long time.
3. Not sure where to start? Begin in an area you spend the most time looking for things. For most people this will be your closet, kitchen or garage. My suggestion is to start small and work towards the bigger things. If you are going to work on your closet, start with one section and go on to the next if time allows, or work on that the next day.
4. See tips and photos on how to get started organizing your home.
5. Use baskets, hooks, bins, boxes and other items to corral your belongings. Store like items together in a place that makes sense to you. There is no rule as to where to keep things. Ready to get started? Then check out this giveaway from a few bloggers for a $100 gift card to The Container Store.
Welcome to the New Years Container Store Giveaway!
Organized by Juggling Act Mama
Enter to win a $100 Gift Certificate to the Container Store
To enter, use the widget below. Only one entry is required. Additional entries increase your odds of winning.
Terms and Conditions: Open to US Residents only. 1 winner will be chosen. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn. Prize is not redeemable for cash. All entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, the Container Store or any other entity unless otherwise specified.
If you're a blogger and would like to participate in future events with Juggling Act Mama like this one, please sign up for email notifications here.