It's shopping season and today I am sharing a list of some fun and festive Farmhouse Gift Ideas.
My home has a coastal farmhouse vibe and I just love the theme. I feel that the Farmhouse decor has been brought forward with Joanna Gaines and her beautiful decorating style. See some of my favorite farmhouse ideas for your favorite farmhouse fan.
Are you feeling festive? Now that it is December, it I am pulling out the Christmas decor. I can't wait to show it to you in my next post. This will be our second Christmas in our house at the beach.
Because of the cottage style of the home, my home decor is a Coastal Farmhouse. In other words, I love to incorporate the coastal colors and beachy style, but at the same time incorporating the rustic feel by incorporating natural fabrics, distressed serverware, and greenery.
Farmhouse decor is super popular and I am inspired by all of the shows on HGTV that highlight it in their remodels. Chip and Joanna are really great at it and the simplicity of it is something that completely draws me in.
This year, I again want to keep it simple, but I love to change up the decor a little from year to year. Last year, one of my favorite decorations was the incorporation of plaid into the winter decor scheme. There is just something about the red and black flannel check that felt so comforting. I will be changing that up a bit this year.
But what I wanted to share with you today, is a list of fun farmhouse gift ideas for that someone you know that loves farmhouse decor. These items are all useful and decorative at the same time. Plus, they can all be purchased from the comfort of your couch and delivered in just a couple of days. Talk about making the most of your time!
Farmhouse Gift Ideas
I do not remember exactly where the teapot came from but I love this enamel tea kettle that I found online.
This farmhouse tray set has been great for decorating and serving. I love the rustic look of these and they are great in the family room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.
This lovely Holiday Lazy Susan is so great for decorating. It is solid and well made and I use it year-round because it is so beautiful with its etchings.
I have picked out a few more fun farmhouse gift ideas.
- Galvanized Herb Garden set.
- White Buffalo Plaid Lumbar Pillow
- Boxwood Wreath - pretty indoors and out.
- Wooden Serving Stand - great for candies or cupcakes.
- Brass Cake Server Set - Elevates any dessert.
- Cakestand with ribbon holes. Perfect to decorate for different holidays.
- Distressed Metal Wire Tree Stand for Mugs - perfect for a home coffee station.
- Wire Storage Bin: great for everything from toys to towels to blankets.
- Sugared Birch Soy Candle - perfect from Joanna Gaines' collection.
- Printed Fringe Throw Blanket- cozy and comfortable.
- Woven Jute Rug - create a fun space.
- Wooden Salad Servers - for use all year round.
- Set of 3 Wooden Candle Holders - lovely in any home.
- Porcelain Fluted Bowls - these colors are so relaxing.
- Wooden Serving Tray - these wooden serving trays are great for so many things.
- Farmhouse Tea Holder - airtight to stay fresh
- Jug Utensil holder - A fun way to hold spoons and spatulas
- Artificial Potted Flowers - because sometimes it is hard to keep plants alive.
- Kitchenaid Stand mixer - perfect for the home cook.
- Mason Jar Soap Dispenser - great in the kitchen or bathroom.
- Mason Jar Flower Vase - because - mason jars!
- Rustic Dinnerware Set - great for dining and light too!
Who do you know that loves farmhouse style?
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share lots of seasonal recipes, tips and crafts and a few things that I don’t share here. Please know that I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
We hope you loved these fun farm house gift ideas