A gathering of 25 Fall Cookie recipes to make and enjoy.
Yesterday, I posted this cookie photo on Instagram. The photo was taken last year when I was at Eleni's in New York City. How I wish I could be there now! But while Eleni's makes awesome cookies, they are expensive and if I want cookies, I am going to have to bake them myself.
I don't know about you, but fall makes not only want to decorate with fall colors, but it also makes me want to bake cookies. Lots of cookies.
To me, fall cookies are slightly different than winter cookies. During this time, I want cookies with pumpkin spice, apple cider, pecans, and pomegranates. I find these flavors not only celebrate the current produce in season, they also bring back lots of childhood memories of desserts that my grandmother used to make. My mother was really into baking so we always looked to grandma for those delicious sweet treats.
So I thought today I would gather some fun fall cookies to make filled with these ingredients to celebrate the season. These fall cookie recipes are a perfect way to incorporate the flavors of fall into your dessert menu, snack list or lunch box fare.
Fall Cookie Recipes
- Soft Glazed Pumpkin Sugar Cookies | Lauren’s Latest
- Apple Cookies with Butterscotch Frosting | House of Yum
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting | Two Sisters Crafting
- Soft Maple Sugar Cookies | Dear Crissy
- Easy Acorn Cookies | Ann’s Entitled Life
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cinnamon Cookies | Snappy Gourmet
- Pumpkin Spice Snowballs | Crazy for Crust
- Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting | Creme de la Crumb
- Apple Cider Cupcakes and Brown Sugar Cinnamon Buttercream | Wishes and Dishes
- Apple Oatmeal Cookies | Live Well Bake Often
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies | Center Cut Cook
- Pumpkin Pie Cookies | Savory Nothings
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies | Cooking Classy
- Caramel Apple Pie Cookies | Cincy Shopper
- Crispy Cranberry Pecan Cookies | Organized Island
- Apple Crisp Cookie Cups | Liv for Cake
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies | Recipe Rebel
- Pomegranate & Dark Chocolate Bites | Shiny, Happy, Bright
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies | Snappy Gourmet
- Pumpkin Spice Cutout Cookies | Glorious Treats
- Soft Ginger Molasses Cookies with Pumpkin-Butter Buttercream | Saving Room for Dessert
- Pecan Pie Cookies | Spend with Pennies
- Award Winning Gingerbread Cookies | Dinner then Dessert
- Pumpkin Pecan Cookies| Organized Island
- Cranberry Orange Cookies | Let’s Dish
We hope you enjoyed these simple fall cookie recipes. What is your favorite fall cookie?