These Easy Valentine’s Day Snacks for Kids are perfect for a lunch box snack or a Valentine’s Day party. It’s a fun way to let family members know that you love them because everyone loves a sweet treat now and then. While you may plans with your significant other for Valentine’s Day, you’ll probably want to celebrate with your children too. Kids love holidays and traditions, and there are lots of fun ways to make Valentine’s Day extra special.
Before I get to these recipes, be sure to check out these cute Valentine’s Day decor ideas and ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day with the family. If you are just looking for a simple evening at home, I have some more fun and festive ways to celebrate Valentine’s day at home. We enjoyed finding new ways to celebrate each year and I believe that celebrating with family can be just as fun as a quiet evening out, besides, many times we found that dinners were overpriced and restaurants were always super crowded.
For some great cookie ideas, check out these (click on photo)
For more great Valentine’s celebration ideas, check out these fun Valentine’s crafts and recipes. What ever you do, enjoy your time with your loved ones as that’s what Valentine’s day is all about.
Easy Valentines Day Snacks for Kids
- Simple Valentine’s Cookie Sticks from glorioustreats.com
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles from hungryhappenings.com
- Valentine’s Day Chocolate Lollipops (homemade Chocolates) from thereciperebel.com
- Red Hots Valentine Fudge from letsdishrecipes.com
- Valentines Day Rice Krispie Treat Cupcakes from lifeloveandsugar.com
- Chocolate Rolled Cookies from glorioustreats.com
- Grilled Nutella Raspberry Sandwich from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Valentine’s Day M&M Cookies from dessertfortwo.com
- Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Cookie Cups from lifeloveandsugar.com
- Fudgy Chocolate Cupcakes With Two-tone Roses from thereciperebel.com
- Valentine’s Day Recipe from hungryhappenings.com
- Cherry Almond Cookies from thekitchenismyplayground.com
- Valentine’s Day Butter Biscuits from corianderqueen.com
- Valentine Chocolate Bark from kitchensimmer.com
- Valentine Marshmallow Pops from bakesbychichi.com
- Lip-shaped Sugar Cookies from mitzyathome.com
- Strawberry And Cream Smoothie from flouronmyface.com
- Heart Shaped Cake Lollies from ruchiskitchen.com
- Perfect Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes from neighborfoodblog.com
- Lion Cupcakes And “You Make My Heart Roar” Wrappers from hungryhappenings.com
How are you celebrating this year?