Did you have a wonderful first week of April? We had a wonderful time enjoying the sunshine with friends. Of course there was also some not so fun stuff like laundry and bill paying, but let's focus on the fun. In celebration of spring and Easter, we have gathered these twenty easy Easter craft ideas for you and your kids or craft partners to consider during spring break or any night. They are all simple to do so that they will not require a ton of time.
DIY Sock Bunny from Ann's Entitled Life
Here are more fun Easter craft ideas for you. We really enjoy making something that we created and it is very stress-relieving too. There is a craft here for everyone.
20 Easy Easter Craft Ideas
- Easter Crafts For Kids: Sponge Painted Easter Egg Basket from buggyandbuddy.com
- Easy Easter Craft: Button Easter Egg from carrieelle.com
- Paper Roll Chick from easypeasyandfun.com
- Easter Bunny Terrarium That's Easy To Make from pastelsandmacarons.com
- Peeps Mason Jars For Easter from masonjarcraftslove.com
- DIY Felt Bunny Favor Bags from hellowonderful.co
- Easter Craft Idea: Cadbury Creme Egg Bunnies from positivelysplendid.com
- Egg Shell Mosaic Vase from craftsbyamanda.com
- Toilet Paper Roll Easter Craft from easypeasyandfun.com
- Easy Easter Egg Animal Friends from hellowonderful.co
- Easter Bunny Jars from masonjarcraftslove.com
- Easter Craft: DIY Egg Garland from DIY candy.com
- Bunny Tail Bunting from cleanandscentsible.com
- Easy DIY Pineapple Easter Eggs from hellosplendid.com
- Peg Bunnies from hereshegoesagainblog.wordpress.com
- Easter Gift Tags from paint chips from Organizedisland.com
- Grass Paper Boxes (free cut files) from deliacreates.com
- A Paper Bunny Basket: Simple, Easy & So Adorable from thisheartofmineblog.com
- Wooden Clothespin Easter Cupcake Toppers from camillestyles.com
- Free Printable Easter Bunny Treat Cones To Download And Print from we-are-scout.com
Aren't these just the cutest Easter crafting ideas? Which would you try first?
Check out our fun and simple Easter dessert ideas
And we have some great Easter dinner ideas too!
We hope you enjoyed these easy holiday crafts If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here.
I share easy recipes and crafts to celebrate the season and a few things that I don’t share here. I email you only once a week, as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.